You need to have already i2p running, if it’s not the case, check https://archive.cyberguerrilla.org/a/2011/?p=1748
Now we need to create a tunnel to go on the IRC through i2p, so go on this page http://127.0.0.1:7657/i2ptunnel/ and create a tunnel for IRC (“New client tunnel:” at bottom of page).
- New client tunnel: Choice IRC
- Name:(N): Give it the Name u want
- Description:(E): Give it the Description u want
- Access Point: Port: (required) 6669 Reachable by(R): 127.0.0.1
- Tunnel Destination(T):(required) irc.cyberguerrilla.i2p
- Auto Start(A): Check the Box for “YES“
- And Save(S)
Connecting to IRC using mIRC type:
Connecting to IRC using XChat
Add the hidden service to your network list, add a new network in the network list and name it something. Then enter the following as the server to use:
If u get “Unable to connect to server” add the i2p domain to your private addressbook:
- You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.